for website www.FixING-solutions.de
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
This data protection declaration applies to the use of the website www.FixING-solutions.de .
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
FixING Solutions GmbH, Schoellstraße 7, 70599 Stuttgart (Germany).
The company data protection officer of FixING Solutions GmbH can be reached at the above address.
2. General information on data processing
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our contents and services. The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is generally only done with the user’s consent. An exception applies in those cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
- a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.FixING-solutions.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the accessed file,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website,
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. We do not combine this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of unlawful use.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and delivery of the website to the user’s computer,
- Ensuring the functionality of our website,
- Ensuring the security of our information technology systems and
- Optimization of the website Evaluation of system security and stability.
Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- within the framework of a consent expressly granted by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- if the transfer is indispensable for the implementation of offers or services that you want to claim, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- if this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity. The cookies on our website do not collect any personal data about you or your usage.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
6. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from various social networks on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make TTI better known via these. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers.
- a) Facebook
Social media plugins from Facebook Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ .
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. This allows Facebook to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
- b) LinkedIn
Our website uses functions of the LinkedIn network. The provider is LinkedIn DACH, Sendlinger Str. 12, 80331 Munich, Germany. Each time one of our pages containing LinkedIn functions is called up, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. As far as we are aware, no personal data is stored in the process. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behavior evaluated.
Further information on data protection and the XING Share button can be found in the XING data protection declaration at: https://de.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-privacy-policy.
- c) Xing
Our website uses functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time one of our pages containing XING functions is called up, a connection to XING servers is established. As far as we are aware, no personal data is stored in the process. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behavior evaluated.
Further information on data protection and the XING Share button can be found in the XING data protection declaration at: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection .
- c) YouTube
7. Data subject rights
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information free of charge about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us can be reached at: The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg, P.O. Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, Tel.: 0711/61 55 41 – 0, Fax: 0711/61 55 41 – 15, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet: https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de.
If you wish to exercise your right to information and correction, please contact us by e-mail at: info@FixING-solutions.de.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to info@FixING-solutions.de.
9. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted when you see the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status August 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.FixING-solutions.de.
11. Objection to unsolicited advertising/information material
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.